Early childhood agencies and advocates are invited to design a tabletop display to share their organization’s mission, resources and efforts towards enhancing early childhood experiences in ND.
Goals of “Uniting for Early Childhood Day”
- To provide an opportunity for all early childhood entities and advocates in ND to build awareness of early childhood issues that impact the health and well-being of ND citizens.
- To help policymakers understand the importance of proposed early childhood legislation through personal visits with early childhood advocates.
- To promote a unified voice for early childhood policymakers and the general public.
- To serve as a networking opportunity for early childhood advocates and agencies.
- “Uniting for Early Childhood Day” will run from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Capitol Building. Set up time is 8:00 a.m.
- Participants will include early childhood agencies and advocates. Our audience will be legislators, public officials, lobbyists and the general public. The media will be invited to cover this event.