Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

iCan Bike – Minot

August 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - August 5, 2016 @ 1:00 pm

Lose the training wheels! You can volunteer to help individuals with special needs learn how to ride a bike. Approximately 80% of the individuals who participate in our iCan Bike programs ride a two-wheel bicycle independently by the end of our five-day programs. The other 20% of these individuals make tremendous progress towards this goal and leave our programs accompanied by parents and/or siblings trained as ‘spotters’ to pick up where we leave off!

Details

Start:
August 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am
End:
August 5, 2016 @ 1:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Website:
http://icanbike.annecarlsen.org/

Organizer

Rachael Buss
Phone:
701-263-4556
Email:
rachael.buss@annecenter.org

Venue

YMCA Minot
3515 16th St SW
Minot, ND 58701 United States
+ Google Map
Copyright @ 2016 Anne Carlsen Center
1-800-568-5175