Civil Rights Compliance

If you believe that Anne Carlsen has failed to provide necessary services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance in person or by mail, phone, fax, or email with Anne Carlsen Human Rights Committee, or by filing a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue
SW Room 509F
HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Phone: 1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)

Complaint forms are available at

Office of Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman