Suggestions and Complaints

Anne Carlsen is committed to providing high-quality care and excellent customer service. We encourage client feedback, positive or negative, and ask that any time you feel we are not meeting your expectations, you give us the opportunity to address your concerns.

We encourage individuals, parents, and staff at Anne Carlsen to work together to solve differences in a positive manner and recommend that you first talk with staff or a nurse when any concerns arise. Anne Carlsen staff members are most often in the best position to respond to client or family complaints. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to a staff member who provides care for your child or if you were unable to resolve your concerns, please ask to speak with the Program Coordinator or supervisor.

Submit a Grievance

You have the right to submit a grievance without fear of discrimination or reprisal to the Anne Carlsen Human Rights Committee if you are dissatisfied with the outcome or lack of response on an administrative resolution. If you wish to file a formal grievance, please contact the Anne Carlsen Center at 1-800-568-5175, email us at

Your Gift Changes Lives

Make a difference and feel good doing it. Contributions directly impact the lives 
of those we serve.

Stay Connected

Get updates on events, news and how you can help us provide life-changing support and services to individuals and families throughout North Dakota.

Tell Us More